BizSense - CRM And ERP Pricing
Description Of Services
Annual Support. The annual support package contains the following services:
- Installation. Linux and UNIX only. Prior to installing BizSense you must install and configure the software needed to run BizSense. The system requirement is documented in our Wiki.
- Updating software. As and when new BizSense versions are released, your instance will be updated within one week. Before updating the newer version, you will be notified via email. Before updating the software, a backup including the files and database will be generated and stored on your server.
- Priority bug fixing. Issues reported by paying customers get higher priority.
- Answering end user's questions. You may designate upto three persons from your organization to obtain answers to the questions about BizSense your users may have. All questions will be usually answered within 24 hours.
- Access to online documentation. All users will be able to access our online documentation.
- Access to web ticketing support channel. Your 3 designated persons will be able to raise issues in the web ticketing system. Each of your representative will be provided a username to login to the customer control panel.
- Database and file backup. The database and files will be backed up with your chosen peridicity. All the generated backups will be stored on your server.
Installation. Linux and UNIX only. Prior to installing BizSense you must install and configure the software needed to run BizSense. The system requirement is documented in our Wiki.
Please read the offer document carefully before placing the order.
Support services are available on a per incident basis. If you encounter any issues with your installation of BizSense and seek one time professional support services, incident support is ideal for you.
BizSense CRM And ERP Hosted Service Pricing
|Item||Price($US) Per Month||Price(INR) Per Month|
BizSense CRM And ERP Hosted Service Features
1 unit includes 1 GB disk quota and 10 GB data transfer limit. There are no restrictions on the number of users.
- No software to install. End users access the application using a supported web browser.
- Updates are performed as and when applicable by us.
- Backup and recory is managed by us.
BizSense CRM And ERP Training Services
When you avail our standard training service, an engineer provides two day training covering BizSense usage and administration. Currently, the service is available only in Bangalore, India. Trainig will be delivered at the customer's premises. All training infrastructure has to be arranged by the customer. Such infrastructure includes but not limited to office space, computers, projector and other related amenities.